How to Investigate
Unexplained Respiratory Disease Outbreaks (URDO)
Health professionals and public health partners may use this website to help identify and investigate unexplained respiratory disease outbreaks.
- Investigate an Outbreak
Initial steps, line lists, epi curve template, case questionnaire, sample data collection forms...
- Generate a Differential Diagnosis
Lists of the most likely infectious causes or etiologies of the outbreak...
- Specimen Collection & Handling
Specimen collection, handling, storage, and shipping...
- Page last updated December 29, 2011
- Content source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), Office of Infectious Diseases
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO