Training and Education
Specific Types of Emergencies
Anthrax, botulism, plague, smallpox, tularemia, viral hemorraghic fevers, more...
- Chemical Emergencies
- Radiation Emergencies
- Mass Casualties
Public Health Professionals
- Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
Training from the Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers (PERLC) and the Meta-Leadership Summits for Preparedness Initiative.
- CDC Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication (CERC)
- CDC Public Health Training Network (PHTN)
Distance learning resources.
- Emergency Responder Health Monitoring and Surveillance (ERHMS) Online Training Course
Educational offering to provide a recommended health monitoring and surveillance framework for emergency responders.
Note: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are offered for the ERHMS Online Training Course.
- Public Health Law 101
An introduction to fundamental principles of law, ethics, and the legal system as they frame public health practice in the United States.
- Public Health Emergency Exercise Toolkit: Planning, Designing, Conducting, and Evaluating Local Public Health Emergency Exercises (1.51 MB/80 pages)
From the Columbia University School of Nursing. Includes templates, checklists, & forms to assist with every stage of the exercise process.
- CDC Presentations from First National Congress on Public Health Readiness
Selected presentations from CDC speakers at this conference, held July 20-22, 2004.
Clinicians and Laboratories
- Page last reviewed: October 7, 2014
- Page last updated: October 7, 2014
- Content source:
- Maintained By: