CDC Situation Awareness - 2014 Hurricane Season - Preparedness and Response
2014 Hurricane Storm Names - Coming soon
Back to Main Page
- Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Atlantic High Seas, The Caribbean including Haiti; the Gulf of Mexico, and the East Coast of the United States.
- Eastern Pacific
Tropical weather outlook and current active storms covering the Northeast Pacific High Seas, The Southeast Pacific and the West Coast of the United States.
- Central and Western Pacific
Tropical weather and current active storms covering the Indian Ocean, The Western and Northwest Pacific, including Japan.
2014 Hurricane - CDC Emergency Operations Center Activation
|No 2014 activations to date|
- Page last reviewed: February 12, 2014
- Page last updated: February 12, 2014
- Content source: Division of Emergency Operations (DEO), Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)