Sign Up for HAN E-mail Updates
You can sign up to receive HAN Update Alerts when a new HAN is added to the system by using the following steps:
- Go to the CDC - Quick Subscribe GovDelivery page.
- Enter your e-mail address and delivery preferences and click Save.
- Select the Emergency Preparedness and Response / Health Alert Network (HAN) check box from the Quick Subscribe window and click Save.
- Select your state from the state drop-down list box.
- Enter your five-digit zip code in the zip code text box.
- Select your country from the country drop-down list box and click Save.
Once you complete the previous steps, you will receive HAN alerts by e-mail when new HANs are distributed.
- Page last reviewed: February 28, 2014
- Page last updated: February 28, 2014
- Content source:
- CDC Emergency Risk Communication Branch (ERCB); Division of Emergency Operations (DEO); Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
- Maintained By: