First Hours: VX (Nerve Agent)
COMMUNICATING IN THE FIRST HOURS
VX is a human-made chemical warfare agent. Nerve agents are chemicals that poison the nervous system of those who are exposed, affecting their movement and breathing. Exposure to nerve agents can seriously injure or kill a person. Nerve agents are of the greatest concern; a low amount can produce significant symptoms and even death.
The following are VX resources:
- Short and Extended Messages
- Long and Short Radio Scripts
- University Reports and Verification of Findings
- Creative Brief
For more about VX, see the CDC VX (Nerve Agent) Web site.
- Page last reviewed: May 14, 2007
- Page last updated: March 1, 2013
- Content source: