Winter Weather Public Service Announcements (PSAs) and Podcasts
CDC Winter Weather Public Service Announcements (PSAs) and Podcasts provide messages about what you can do to protect yourself and your family against extreme cold and how to be prepared before, during, and after winter weather storms.
Topics include recognizing hypothermia and frostbite as well as indoor and outdoor safety.
- Preventing Hypothermia and Frostbite
- Recognizing Frostbite
- Recognizing Hypothermia
- Identification and Treatment of Hypothermia Related to Exposure While Working in Cold Water
- Emergency Wound Care After a Disaster
- Avoiding Carbon Monoxide Poisoning During a Power Outage
- Proper Use of Candles During a Power Outage
- Preventing Chain Saw Injuries After a Disaster
- Handwashing After a Disaster
- Coping With Depression and Thoughts of Suicide After a Disaster
- Page last reviewed: December 3, 2012
- Page last updated: December 3, 2012
- Content source: