Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
Latest News from COCA
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: December 8 – December 15, 2014 Wednesday, December 17, 2014 2:30:00 PM
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: December 1 – December 8, 2014 Monday, December 10, 2014 1:45:00 PM
- Upcoming COCA Call/Webinar: HIV Care Continuum: Keeping the Spotlight on Screening, Prevention, and Treatment. Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 2:00 PM (ET) Friday, December 5, 2014 11:30:00 AM
- Upcoming COCA Call/Webinar: EMS and Ebola: Field Experience with Transporting Patients. Monday, December 15, 2014 at 2:00 PM (ET) Wednesday, December 03, 2014 9:45:00 AM
COCA Partner Organizations
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
COCA Partner Spotlight
The Medical Library Association (MLA) supports unrestricted, affordable, and permanent access to quality health information for everyone. Founded in 1898, MLA continues to foster the development of medical libraries and the exchange of medical literature through advocacy, research, networking, and professional development.
Learn more about MLA
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2014
- Page last updated: December 15, 2014
- Content source:
- CDC Healthcare Preparedness Activity (HPA); Division of Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS); Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
- Maintained By: