2013 Ricin Event
Learn How to Protect Yourself
- Chemical Emergencies Overview Learn about sheltering in place, evacuation, & personal cleaning.
- Emergency Preparedness and You Would you be ready if there were an emergency? Be prepared: assemble an emergency supply kit, make your emergency plans, stay informed, and be involved in helping your family, your business, and your community to be ready.
- Page last reviewed May 9, 2013
- Page last updated May 9, 2013
- Content source: National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH)/Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address: